All Call the Plumber Guy staff are fully vaccinated
CALL THE PLUMBER GUY is committed and maintain safe COVID -19 practices in accordance with government guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To continue and play our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19, our plumbers have continued to follow the necessary precautions, with the following practices in place:
- Wearing masks when in social settings during periods of restrictions;
- Sanitising work areas, including phones, iPads and all other commonly handled equipment;
- Minimising contact with other staff and customers;
- Rescheduling work when a customer is unwell, undergoing home quarantine or has been near an exposure site.
- Respiratory etiquette, including correctly covering coughs and sneezes;
- Staff staying home if they are unwell; seeking medical advice where as required
- Frequent and thorough handwashing with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
If you have any other questions regarding our services do not hesitate in contacting us today.